Whether downsizing, moving or spring cleaning, now is the right time to digitize your family photos and home videos, and preserve them for future generations!
Photos - Home Video - Slides - DVDs - Film
In a contemporary digital world, where everything is easily accessible by phone, tablet, computer, and even the cloud, it just makes sense to transfer those precious visual memories to a digital format. We help you preserve your family legacy before they get lost or destroyed.
It's as Easy as 1-2-3!
1) Gather your media materials (photos, slides, home video, film, DVD's).
2) Register and Complete the Online Order Form.
3) Send your materials to us for digitizing.
Videotape and film physically deteriorates over time.
Photos and slides can easily be scratched or damaged.
Digital photos and slides can be easily printed.
Digital format allows for viewing with a large audience.
Safely preserves family history for future generations.
Video and photos can be stored, shared, and backed-up on devices such as phones, tablets and online; and at the same time.
Film projectors and video players are obsolete, making it difficult to play the content.
A digital format physically takes up much less space, allowing for easy consolidation and storage.
Scanning - Digitizing - 'Ripping' - Video Editing - Chaptering
PHOTOS / SLIDES
Starts at $19.99/batch of 50
$15.00/50 after initial 50
Photos (from 2”x 2" up to 8”x12”) – call for larger sizes
Slides – 35mm size and must be in protective frame
Saved as PNG file
Cannot be copy-protected
Starts at $.19/ft.
Call for Quote.
Formats: 8mm, Super 8,
What You Get:
- Free Return Shipping - Back-up Storage - Folder Chaptering - 4-Week Turnaround
- USB Flash Drive w/Storage Case: $7 - DVD w/Storage Case: $5 - Digital Download: $5
- Photo Restoration: $1.50/each - Additional Copies Available